CB Neighborhood Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://cbneighborhood.forumotion.com

General FAQs Empty General FAQs

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 pm
What is this group for?
I decided to create this group to help neighbors connect and build community. It's a safe online neighborhood forum where clearly identified nearby neighbors share postings about all sorts of topics.
What do people post about on this group?
Members post on just about any topic that neighbors discuss. Common issues include lost pets, mechanic recommendations, block parties, break-ins, helping neighbors in need, group buying, politics, buy/sell/give away items, wildlife sightings, and much more.
Why do you need my street address?
We are requiring your street address in order to limit access to our group. Your street address will NOT be shared with anyone. It is only used by us to verify that you live in the neighborhood.
Is this free of charge for users?
Yes, this service will always remain free.
Is this group private or wide open?
This neighborhood forum is private, limited to just the folks who live in the area.
What kind of topics are allowed on here?
Most topics are welcome, although neighbor-vs-neighbor attacks are not. People can use in lots of ways. Our goal is to help neighbors communicate, not to tell them what to talk about.
Many online spaces turn nasty. Is this group civil?
Our group is typically civil and constructive... and fun! Each posting is automatically signed with the author’s name. Most people behave themselves in this setting. For the occasional time when a discussion starts to derail, group moderators may step in and help keep it rolling in a neighborly direction.
Will I get spammed if I sign up?

No, we do not sell member information to other entities and we take seriously our responsibility to protect our members’ information.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum